Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 35

Today we had another check up. We had the last appointment of the day at 7pm. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see Craig until about 8.30pm! Boy, did we get interesting news when we did eventually get to see him!

He kept measuring you over and over again - he seemed calm and so we didn't think anything of it - I actually just thought it was going as per normal check up. Turns out that the shew has not grown since his 33 Week check. ARGH!

Craig says "this baby will be coming out this week"
I say "when, like thursday or friday"
Craig says "tomorrow"

ARGHHHH!

So tomorrow, we have to go to hospital first thing in the morning, and the shew will be monitored - any signs of distress and he will be coming out via emergency c-section. Everything going well, I will be induced tomorrow night and the shew will be born sometime on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck - can't wait to hear the news! Glad you've been closely monitored so it's been picked up. I'm sure your Matilda is watching over you and your little one.

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete