Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 33

Once again I am home alone while Cashews dad is interstate for work - thankfully this will be the last of his travel until after the baby arrives! Being on my own has really made me feel like this is actually happening.. i am on my own all day so there is plenty of time to focus on my aches and pains which are constantly increasing! 

I had an appointment with the MFM on monday and everything continues to look good. I told him about my anxiety and particularly that I dont feel comfortable stopping my asprin.. the asprin is what keeps the placenta going strong in my condition so stopping it for two weeks before induction was really troubling me.. we have negotiated that i will stop the asprin 7 days before induction now. in addition i will see him every week and we will decide when in the next 4 weeks this little guy will be induced - but no later than 38 weeks!

currently the shew is 2.3kg... im not sure how this compares to normal.. but thats such a big number to me.. Matilda was a poorly 135g when she was born.. my poor little munchkin... i know i shouldnt compare the two of them but when you have nothing else to compare with its hard sometimes..

i hope once again that everything is going well with all the other rainbow babies out there and i will be thinking of all our babies on the 15th Oct and lighting a special candle for them all.

 


1 comment:

  1. Maltida was so tiny. Bailey was 343g. Our hard drive failed a few weeks ago and we had to get a new one. They couldn't retrieve any of our data from the drive, so I lost the majority of my photos (I still have the hard drive, so one day we'll see if we can get the data off it). Thank God I had all of Bailey's photos in his memory box, otherwise I'm sure I would have fallen in a heap not having any of his photos - that's all I have of him - his photos. I had quite a few of Brodie's on another site I have and with Kyle's I had to ask friends I had emailed photos to, to send them back to me. It goes to show how precious our photos really are, especially when being faced with losing them all. Gosh, story again, I'm sorry.

    I'm so excited about Cashew's arrival. Take lots of care of yourself in the next few weeks.

    In the aftermath of losing my data on my hard drive, I'm now on facebook as another source for storing photos, etc. If you are on facebook, I would love to be friends. Just let me know here, and I'll let you know how to find me.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete