Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 27

Once again, we are in unchartered territory - officially we are in the third trimester. I've never been "this" pregnant before. I am due to leave work in two weeks and I am almost at the point we were told would be our best case scenario for this little guy. And now, we are looking so good the line has been moved out! Its quiet hard to believe still.

27 weeks and all is well with our little boy. Our appointment on monday though very late was very good. Cashew weighs in at 1143g this week and is measuring 4 days ahead of schedule. The OB still thinks 38 weeks is the best goal for this little guy so we are pleased that he is pleased.

Every time I see the OB he reassures me that everything is going well and asks if im feeling relaxed yet. I know he means well but my response is simply that I will not be relaxed until this little guy is born screaming his lungs out and is handed to me for a snuggle.

I have started to tire a lot of late and am really looking forward to having some time off to rest and recover before this little guy comes home. I've started taking iron supplements too now so hopefully I will start to feel better in this regard soon.

I hope everyone is doing well out there in baby loss land, wishing everyone trying for rainbow babies the best of luck and i hope those of you with rainbows are doing well too.

1 comment:

  1. My ob seemed to think I'd start feeling more relaxed at some point - it hasn't happened and she's stopped asking me now.

    I'm on iron supplements as well but still really tired - I think it's a third trimester thing and I'm sure the constant anxiety is exhausting too.

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete