Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 13

Today I am 13 weeks and 1 day... and I woke up this morning with a kick in the guts.. from the inside.. pretty certain that was cashew giving me a wake up call... Given that i know what that feels like.. im pretty confident that it was a moving baby in my belly and not something else! YAY!

13 weeks... i have calmed down a bit since last week when the penny dropped that i was pregnant and the fear and anxiety kicked in..  not a lot else to report for now..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lana,

    How is little cashew coming along? I hope you are all fine.

    Kyle's lip repair has been scheduled for 6 July. Not long now. I love my little man just the way he is, of course, but the surgery needs to be done so that he can lead a normal and happy life.

    I just wanted to check that everyone is fine.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi fiona,

    ive been a bit lazy with my posting - i seem to be preoccupied thinking... thats great about kyles surgery - im sure he'll come out looking even more lovely than he does now.. i think of you often as you've clearly been too busy to post on your blog - im glad hes doing well. i hope his big brodie is adjusting well too :)

    ill be thinking of you all on the 6th
    xxx

    ReplyDelete