So our holiday was a bit more tiring than I had hoped but we made it through unharmed. I actually felt guilty being on holiday because i was doing too much and not eating right.
Yesterday we had another appointment with Dr. C - he was very pleased. Cashew has caught up on growth and now is measuring the right size just about for my dates. Good work little one! Even better our blood test results showed we had an excellent placenta and that the risk of trisomy of various varieties is extremely low!
We always go to our appointments expecting the worst - so for once it was nice to hear positive news.. espicially as they took us into that dad calls the evil room - the evil room is the last room Matilda was ever scanned in.. and there was no heart beat in that scan. Perhaps now it can be slightly less evil of a room?
So currently cashew is 4.55cm with a strong heart beat of 158! I hope I continue to be sick, I am happy to endure this feeling knowing that it is making cashew nice and strong.
While there are no forward plans at this stage, Dr C expects you will be born around 32 weeks all things going smoothly. We still aren't strong enough to share the news with too many people in our lives, just a few very close family and friends. I have no idea when we will be - I know i wont be able to keep you hidden for too much longer :)
keep growing little munchkin!
No comments:
Post a Comment